Men's Ministry at NorthCross is focused on implementing the vision of the church through fellowship, discipleship, and growth among the men at the church.
Whether you are freshly graduated from college, newly married, celebrating 50 Years, single, recently single, or another description, YOU ARE WELCOME with us.Come be a part of the camaraderie... but a note for you, we like to have fun. So if that is you, join us at our next gathering:
Men's Fellowship Nights - Every other month
- We get together and discuss a topic.
- Sometimes we break into smaller groups and other times the whole group talks together.
- It's a fun and relaxing environment; come to the next one on October 9!
Email Aaron for more info.
Men's Breakfasts - Monthly
- The last Saturday of the month - 7am
- We get together for breakfast and a study topic.
- A great way to build community while being taught and encouraged in your faith
- The next breakfast is September 29, at the church.
Men's Retreat - November 2-4 2018
At Ridge Haven Conference and Retreat Center near Brevard NC.
The speaker will be David Osborne, pastor of Christ Presbyterian Church in Greenville NC. Prior to that he was the RUF pastor at Western Carolina University.
This is for all men; friends are welcome!