Sunday Morning we gather together to worship God, all ages and all family types.
- We meet on Bailey Road, in the center of Cornelius.
- 11020 Bailey Road, Cornelius, NC 28031
- HERE is a Map.
9:30 - Sunday School
- Classes for Adults, Youth and Children; Nursery is also available
- Please note, there will be no classes on Easter Sunday.
10:30 - Worship
SundayMorning at NorthCross Church is about worshiping and enjoying our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ - through music, prayer, the teaching of His Word, offerings and the sacraments.
Attire is casual.
- You can wear shorts. You can wear jeans. You can wear a t-shirt. You can wear a shirt with a collar or a button down. Whatever you wear, you will be welcomed!
Join us at 10:15 for a cup of coffee.
Enjoy this time of fellowship and then find a seat in our warehouse-turned-sanctuary. The music is a mix of contemporary songs and traditional hymns.
To all who are spiritually weary and seek rest; to all who mourn and long for comfort; to all who struggle and desire victory; to all who sin and need a Savior; to all who are strangers and want fellowship; to all who hunger and thirst after righteousness; and to all whomsoever will come – this church opens wide her doors and offers welcome in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.