Women's ministry at NorthCross is committed to growing with one another, supporting one another, and pursuing God together as we each navigate the specific challenges in our weekly lives. Come join us!
This is an open invitation to all single ladies, stay at home moms, working moms, young marrieds, retirees and anything else in between! Join us for a Bible study, a play date, a retreat, or whatever else we might have going on!
Wednesday Morning Bible Study - Weekly
- 9:30 am at the church
- Childcare provided
IF: Tables - 2x every other month
- Intentional Fellowship (IF) Tables is a ministry format developed by IF: Gathering as a time of fellowship around a meal.
- Every other month we offer 2 IF:Tables where you eat dinner, hang out, and discuss a handful of intentional questions that draw us together.
- Be on the lookout for the next IF: Table in the Calendar
Women's Retreat - Annually
- April 20-22 at the beach!
- We are going to be discussing the topic of deep relationships... What hinders us? How do we get past the intro-level conversations? What do deep, meaningful relationships look like? Join us for some fun, fellowship, and learning!
- Contact the office to gain other information about cost and signing up. We hope to see you there!
For more info on any, all, or none of the above, contact the office